How Can We Help You?
Here you can click on the topic you need help with and we walk you through a step-by-step guild on how we can help.
How do I create a Rider Account?
By creating an account, you are in complete control of your bookings and you can quickly and easily re-book training, as you have the option for the system to remember your card details for future bookings. For this reason we always recommend riders create their own account either before or after booking their first training session, plus it is completely FREE for riders to set up an account. This said to book training, you do not have to create an account, you can just go through and book as a guest.
You can create an account either before or after you have selected the coach you would like to book with. If you wish to create an account after you have selected a coach, you can just go through to book and at the checkout you will be asked if you would like to set up an account here.
For a step-by-step YouTube Video Tutorial on how to create a rider account, please click here.
Below is a written guide on how to create a rider account.
2. On the right had side of the page (or if you scroll down on a mobile device) you will find a heading that says “Register”. Here you just put in your email address and create a password
- When creating a password, make sure it is strong enough for security purposes.
- If you are a rider and you do not want to be a coach, make sure you DO NOT tick the “Become a coach” box.
3. Once you click “REGISTER”, you will then load your “My Account” page. Here you can change your password, your billing details and also edit your “Rider Profile”.
- Click here to edit your “Rider Profile”
- You rider profile is what coaches can see when you book training. So any information you want coaches to know, such as your ability and level you are currently at in various disciplines, can be seen here to give coaches a good idea of what you are about prior to the training session.
4. Lastly, you can go through and book training with coaches!
How do I Search for Coaches?
For a step-by-step YouTube Video Tutorial on how to search for coaches and training sessions, please click here.
1. Head over to “Search Coaches”
2. Next, you can either use your location or use an address to search from, then select what discipline you would like to serach through.
3. You can then see all coaches within your critira. You can select a coach’s profile to see more details of them.
4. Lastly, you can select an activity to look at, then book and pay for the training.
How do I Book Training?
For a step-by-step YouTube Video Tutorial on how to book training sessions, please click here.
1. Firstly, you will need to find either a coach or a training session to book onto:
2. Next you can just click on a coach and/or training session to book.
3. Once you have selected a training session to book, you can then see more details and when they are avaiable to book.
- When you have read the coaches policies and details about the training session, you need to click a date on the calendar and then pick a time to book.
4. When you click “BOOK NOW” you will be asked to accept the coaches policies before your booking is added to your basket.
- After adding the training to your basket you can then either search for more training session to book, or you can click “VIEW BASKET”.
5. From here you can either add a discount code if you have one, and then press checkout to go on and pay.
- Please note: We do not accept American Express, sorry for the incovience.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs from Riders
How do I find out if my current coach is using Equine Bookings?
How much does it cost me to set up an account?
Nothing! Our rider accounts are totally free to set up and use. Create an account today.
Are there any hidden costs?
The price that the coach charges for the session does not change, the only addition to their session cost is a small booking fee added by us, that is added when paying for the training session. This fee is fixed at 1.43% + 20p. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a transaction fee. This is our “Booking Fee” for taking the booking, plus handling all enquires and refunds.on behalf of the coach. Thank you.
How do I know the coach I choose is authentic?
You can look out for teh “Verified Tick” on the coaches profile, thsi shows that we have vetted the coach personally. You can also view any reviews by previous clients before deciding on the right coach for you.
Will other riders see my profile?
No. The only people that can view your rider profile are the coaches that you have booked onto sessions with.
I have not receive any emails to confirm my booking with a coach
Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your spam filter’s trusted sender list.
How do I leave Feedback for my Coach
To leave feedback for a coach you may need to have a rider account with us. Navigate to the bookings section in your account and click the order number of one of your completed bookings with the coach, you will then see an option to leave feedback. You can also head over to teh training session you booked and click “Rider Reviews”.
Your account queries will depend upon which account you have (athlete or coach) and also which tier you are on. We have a support team on had to help with any of your questions.
Sometimes we know people prefer to speak to someone over the phone. That is why we allow coaches and riders to call us directly to answer any questions you have. Please see details below.
Send us a message!
|09:00 – 17:00||09:00 – 17:00||09:00 – 17:00|
|09:00 – 17:00||09:00 – 17:00||Closed|
- “Rider Accounts” are completely FREE to set up and use.
- We offer a wide range of memberships for coaches. Starting with our FREE Advertisement Tier, right up to our PLATINUM Tier for coaches that struggle with time and client management.